Information Collection and Use
We may collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
Personal Information: When you register on our website, apply for jobs, or subscribe to our services, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, resume, and employment history.
Usage Data: We may collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
– To provide and maintain our services.
– To notify you about changes to our services.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
– To provide customer support.
– To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our services.
– To monitor the usage of our services.
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
– With your consent.
– To comply with legal obligations.
– To protect and defend our rights or property.
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services.
– To protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public.
We prioritize the security of your personal information and strive to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information.
Links to Other Sites